Organic Mung Beans
A little goes a long way with our organic mung beans - 1.5 cups of dried mung beans can make over...
A little goes a long way with our organic mung beans - 1.5 cups of dried mung beans can make over 5 pounds of beansprouts!
- 800 grams
- Shelf life: 6-8 months
- Portion out dried mung beans, pour them into a strainer and rinse
- Put mung beans into a large bowl and soak for 24 hours
- After soaking, take a large container with holes at the bottom or use a strainer and place a breathable bag (such as an onion bag), on the base, with a paper towel on top. Pour soaked mung beans on top of the paper towel and cover the container with a clean cloth
- In a wide large bowl, place a plastic bowl upside down on the bottom, and place the container with the mung beans on top of the plastic bowl. This will provide elevation so water can escape
- Water 3x a day for 5-7 days